Madness Ball Z - ep. 01 Madness Ball Z - ep. 01

Well...this was....not really worth the creativity. I hope that you've made better than this. As this wasn't even enough to keep my interest.

Dragon Ball Super Parody - Would Beerus Kill Goku? Dragon Ball Super Parody - Would Beerus Kill Goku?

This definitely gave me a good laugh. Well done job on dat animation, mate.

KID BUU VS. GOKU AND VEGETA KID BUU VS. GOKU AND VEGETA

Well I do say this was not bad at all. In fact, I think I've managed to learn something from this.

It's A Mad World, Charlie Brown (2017) It's A Mad World, Charlie Brown (2017)

Welll.....this messed me up. I....damn. This actually gave me a scare, to think a monster deep inside charlie brown existed. This is well done and worth my time. Still.....jebus. o_o

Sonic the Hedgehog: A Dark Secret Sonic the Hedgehog: A Dark Secret

....I swear, this is so accurate it hurts. Deviantart is the pit of cringe. And yet.....there's actually good art there....but also dem fetishes as well. Still a well done job on this. Love it how it's not too serious.

Ghost in the Shell - App Store Ghost in the Shell - App Store

Well that was quite entertaining. If I felt better, I would have probably chuckled. For real, I found that quite funny as it is so damn accurate about how I use apps for just simple uses. Well done job on the animation.

Super Rabbit Show Super Rabbit Show

Wow, never knew bunnies could be such a-holes. :1

HOOKED / Overwatch Cartoon HOOKED / Overwatch Cartoon

I stg, this is no longer just a exaggeration of overwatch. This will literally happen and it's totally normal. Still love this animation here, it makes my day and gives me something to laugh about when a genji gets the POTG.

Animation Reel 2016 Animation Reel 2016

Well I do say this was nicely done! You are certainly worth learning from with such 2D skills. Really like that one being a tiny creature then turning into a perspective shooting dragon thing.

OVERWATCH PARODY | Best ultimate of your bae OVERWATCH PARODY | Best ultimate of your bae

Welp, that was quite squeaky. Nice work on the animation, except that first part. That face....creeps me out. Idk why but I guess because her eyes are emotionless. But meh, good animation either way.