All 7 art Reviews

Smash Ryuko Smash Ryuko

Well she certainly does look like she's ready to kick some ass in SSBB. Like how you did the colors, they really do pop.

COMMISSION: 2 Dragons and some others COMMISSION: 2 Dragons and some others

Well this is a nice drawing. Not very....creative faces. All seems to be the same with no emotion besides they don't wanna be there. But the artwork on them is good at least.

Braivety responds:

lol yeah I see what you mean. They just never smile or make any different faces then that. They'r e very serious I guess

Halloween '15 Halloween '15

Quite zappy indeed. Like that lightning and her fashion style. Nothing that seems to bright to say she's a....."Loving a good time with friends and eat sweets for hours" kind of girl. However, I can't really make out what's the white thing. A eye I'm guessing?

Lena Oxton aka Tracer Lena Oxton aka Tracer

I say, this must have took quite the time. The shading is really goood and that background is spantcualar. So beautiful and....warm. As for tracer, she looks quite good too. Kinda nice to see she's not fully naked...I haven't played the game yet but I'm guessing what's on her arms are her weapons?

PokeGirl Collab: Hilda PokeGirl Collab: Hilda

What a well done job. Really like the shadin here. Even though....there's no background but it definitely works.

Frieza Clansman #120123 Frieza Clansman #120123

My my, what shiny.....armor? Do love those eyes...has such a nice glow. OwO

Tracer Tracer