Madness Ball Z - ep. 01 Madness Ball Z - ep. 01

Well...this was....not really worth the creativity. I hope that you've made better than this. As this wasn't even enough to keep my interest.

Dragon Ball Super Parody - Would Beerus Kill Goku? Dragon Ball Super Parody - Would Beerus Kill Goku?

This definitely gave me a good laugh. Well done job on dat animation, mate.

KID BUU VS. GOKU AND VEGETA KID BUU VS. GOKU AND VEGETA

Well I do say this was not bad at all. In fact, I think I've managed to learn something from this.

dbz dbz

Not bad, I like it. Buuut Rezuma is a girl buuut thanks for the audition! I'll keep you on the list when it comes for judgement time on monday. :)

espsiongold2 responds:

i can use any of the two voices for the male

Smash Ryuko Smash Ryuko

Well she certainly does look like she's ready to kick some ass in SSBB. Like how you did the colors, they really do pop.

COMMISSION: 2 Dragons and some others COMMISSION: 2 Dragons and some others

Well this is a nice drawing. Not very....creative faces. All seems to be the same with no emotion besides they don't wanna be there. But the artwork on them is good at least.

Braivety responds:

lol yeah I see what you mean. They just never smile or make any different faces then that. They'r e very serious I guess

Halloween '15 Halloween '15

Quite zappy indeed. Like that lightning and her fashion style. Nothing that seems to bright to say she's a....."Loving a good time with friends and eat sweets for hours" kind of girl. However, I can't really make out what's the white thing. A eye I'm guessing?