Sonic the Hedgehog: A Dark Secret Sonic the Hedgehog: A Dark Secret

....I swear, this is so accurate it hurts. Deviantart is the pit of cringe. And yet.....there's actually good art there....but also dem fetishes as well. Still a well done job on this. Love it how it's not too serious.

Ghost in the Shell - App Store Ghost in the Shell - App Store

Well that was quite entertaining. If I felt better, I would have probably chuckled. For real, I found that quite funny as it is so damn accurate about how I use apps for just simple uses. Well done job on the animation.

Super Rabbit Show Super Rabbit Show

Wow, never knew bunnies could be such a-holes. :1

dbz dbz

Not bad, I like it. Buuut Rezuma is a girl buuut thanks for the audition! I'll keep you on the list when it comes for judgement time on monday. :)

espsiongold2 responds:

i can use any of the two voices for the male

Smash Ryuko Smash Ryuko

Well she certainly does look like she's ready to kick some ass in SSBB. Like how you did the colors, they really do pop.

COMMISSION: 2 Dragons and some others COMMISSION: 2 Dragons and some others

Well this is a nice drawing. Not very....creative faces. All seems to be the same with no emotion besides they don't wanna be there. But the artwork on them is good at least.

Braivety responds:

lol yeah I see what you mean. They just never smile or make any different faces then that. They'r e very serious I guess

Halloween '15 Halloween '15

Quite zappy indeed. Like that lightning and her fashion style. Nothing that seems to bright to say she's a....."Loving a good time with friends and eat sweets for hours" kind of girl. However, I can't really make out what's the white thing. A eye I'm guessing?